Here's a few tips to help you start feeling better today:
1. Drink more water! Sometimes even slight dehydration can leave us feeling sluggish and tired. How much water are you drinking every day? One of the most common things I hear from our customers is that they don't drink enough water or that they don't drink it all. Here's a good rule of thumb to help you know how much water you should be drinking each day. Simply take your body weight and divide by 2. The number you get should be how many ounces of water you should consume on a daily basis. For example, if you weigh 150 lbs, then you should drink 75 ounces of water per day. Another great tip that helps me to drink water is to drink it with a straw, as most people have a tendency to drink more and faster than without a straw. If you find water too "boring", add some lemon or try adding slices of orange, lemon and cucumber for a refreshing and hydrating drink.
2. Get moving! Not an exerciser? For a lot of people, getting some form of exercise every day is a struggle. But exercising increases your energy, boosts your metabolism and makes you feel great because it releases "feel-good" endorphins in your brain. Not just that, it helps you to maintain a healthy weight. Lack of exercise can lead to obesity which can lead to lack of energy, sluggishness and even severe or fatal health issues like heart attacks and strokes. So even if you're not an exerciser, find a way to get moving for at least 15-20 minutes a day. Go for a brisk walk, dance around the house to your favorite music, take the stairs instead of the elevator when you can, get up and stretch, play with your kids or whatever it takes to get yourself moving.
3. Eat healthy! One thing that was a big difference for myself and our family was to change the foods we were eating. We have tried to eliminate processed foods, pop and soda, sweets and empty calorie foods. We try to buy locally grown foods, organic when we can get it and we cook at home...no takeout or fast food. We fill our grocery cart each week with lots of fresh veggies and fruit, whole grains and we try to avoid the inner aisles and frozen food cases. We read labels and try to avoid things with artificial sweeteners and flavoring, MSG, high-fructose corn syrup, refined sugars, etc...if we can't pronounce it, we probably don't want to eat it.
4. Get outside. Fresh air is a great way to boost your energy and your mood. Contrary to what most people might believe, getting a daily dose of sunshine is actually good for you. 15-20 minutes a day is all you need to feel great. Sunshine is the only natural way that the body can produce Vitamin D, which we need to absorb and metabolize calcium and phosphorus. Most people are walking around Vitamin D deficient and don't even realize it. Vitamin D is essential for strong and healthy bones, so get outside and get your dose today.
5. Supplement your health. What is the most important nutrient for your body? The one you're missing. But how do you know which one is missing? You could go to the doctor and have all kinds of tests to determine what's missing or you could simply supplement your health with high quality, whole food, plant based neutraceuticals. As an Independent Distributor with It Works! Global, I am so pleased to be able to offer our Loyal Customers a world-class product line that can help people to look and feel younger and healthier, lose weight and build lean-body mass, increase energy and much more. Below are a few of my favorite products.
Greens blends 38 herbs and nutrient-rich "superfoods" to provide vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes in their naturally-occurring, bio-active, bio-available form.
- Detoxifying, alkalizing drink powder
- Promotes pH balance within the body
- 38 herbs & nutrient-rich “superfoods”
- Equivalent of 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables in each serving
It's Vital Core Nutrition...new and improved!
- Gluten-free, plant-based, whole food complex
- Patented controlled-release technology for sustained nourishment throughout the day
- Mind/body energy blend to stay energized and sharp mentally and physically
- Improved metabolic support to boost your body’s ability to burn calories
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablet with minty-fresh coating
- Foundational nutrition that works synergistically with other It Works! supplements
- Promotes regular colon function
- Supports liver and gallbladder function
- Safe and gentle (no urgency effect)
- Cleanses toxins from the colon
- Balances colon pH level
- Promotes healthy, flexible joints
- Addresses all aspects of joint function
- Glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate formula
- Strengthens cartilage in the joints
Ultimate ProFit Advance Super-food Nutrition
Try it in rich chocolate or creamy vanilla today, and start seeing results like these:
- Experience quicker post-workout recovery
- Build lean muscle mass with fewer calories
- Maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Get feel-good, mood-elevating energy with maca and cacao powder
- Promote healthy digestion with seven different soluble and insoluble fibers
- Sustain-It™, a smarter protein blend for maximum bioavailability in every gram
- FITzyme™, a cutting-edge blend of enzymes, helps maximize your body’s ability to absorb Sustain-It™.
- FITboost™, an antioxidant blend of mood-elevating “superfoods” for immune system health.*
- Non-hormonal and non-GMO whey and soy proteins
- Natural, whole-food ingredients with only 100 calories per serving!
Includes 10 weight loss energy bars.
- Thermogenic weight loss formula
- Antioxidant benefits of acai berry
- Promotes increased calorie burning
- Helps boost metabolic rate
- Reduces appetite
- Provides energy
Confianza's proprietary blend of herbs includes many ingredients called adaptogens. Adaptogens are natural substances that work through the adrenal glands to produce adjustments in the body that help combat stress and increase your resistance to it. These ingredients in Confianza can help restore balance within your body, allowing you to better cope with the stresses in your life.
- Anti-stress formula
- Made with natural adaptogenic herbs
- Improves mental focus & concentration
- Helps the body cope with physical stress
- Provides energy and reduces fatigue
- Helps restore body balance